Discover simple ways to incorporate more whole foods into your daily diet using a blender with this gorgeous cookbook featuring 200 delicious recipes and more than fifty full-color photos--the first widely available cookbook from the Vitamix brand.
Recently known primarily to professional chefs, over the past decade the Vitamix blender has become one of the most sought after kitchen appliances in home kitchens. Now, Vitamix has created a gorgeous companion cookbook to help you enjoy the benefits of a whole foods diet. Here are more than 200 simple, scrumptious, easy-to-prepare recipes that use a blender--most taking less than thirty minutes.
The chefs at Vitamix believe that the only way to make lasting, healthy changes to your diet is to enjoy the food you eat. With The Vitamix Cookbook they've created mouthwatering food you'll want everyday:
- breakfast and brunch, including smoothies, breakfast mains (muffins, breads and scones), pancakes, waffles, egg dishes
- soups and sides (amazingly, the Vitamix heats the soup while blending it, making it table ready in less than ten minutes )
- entrees, including wraps and sandwiches, burgers, pizza, pasta, poultry, meat and seafood
- sauces and dressings
- drinks, including nut milks, juices, and even cocktails
- desserts, including sorbets, ice creams, milkshakes and baked desserts
Throughout The Vitamix Cookbook, you'll find helpful sidebars with inspiring stories of people who have improved their health using their Vitamix, as well as tips for a nutritious whole foods diet.
Author: Jodi Berg
Publisher: William Morrow & Company
Size: 9.46h x 7.65w x 1.08d
Payment by weight through FEDEX or DHL