ATTENTION PALEO DESSERT LOVERS:: The Search is Over Finally a Recipe Book with Real Chocolate Lover Recipes for Real People - Kids Included
An Allergy-free, Whole Foods Chocolate Cookbook Designed by a Mom for Health Conscious and Food Sensitive Parents and Children.
Chocolate does not have to be unhealthy, nor does it have to taste bad when trying to include it in a healthy diet. This book honors the reasons why all of us have a love affair with this creamy goodness by providing 27 kid-tested recipes that the whole family will love. Each recipe is Authentically Paleo and includes step by step instructions, estimated prep times, and tips for choosing the right recipe for the right occasion. 'The Paleo Kid's Chocolate' makes indulging a healthy pastime by offering scrumptiously rich ideas that will inspire and motivate you and your kids to get creative in the kitchen. The recipes in this book are perfect for an allergy free diet. Allergy free diets have been proven to be helpful for children suffering from autism, ADHD, and asthma.
This Gluten Free, Kid Friendly cookbook contains:
- 27 delicious recipes for frozen treats, baked goods, beverages and spreads
- Step-by-step instructions on how to make decadent chocolate snacks that will have your family coming back for more.
- A brief history on the origins of chocolate and why homemade chocolate is healthy for you.
- A base Paleo chocolate recipe that can be used in a variety of applications.
- Recipes that are rich, delicious and completely free from common allergens such as gluten, dairy, grains, preservatives, dyes, soy and processed sugar.
Some of the delicious Paleo Desserts included are:
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares
- Chocolate Chunk Sheet Cake
- NOreo Cream Cookies
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Blender Hot Mocha Latte
Can't wait to dig in?....
Scroll to the top of the page to grab your copy now and make dessert time a decadent experience for the whole family
About The Author
Kate Evans Scott is a stay at home mum to a preschooler and a toddler. In her former life she worked in Graphic Design and Publishing, which she now draws from to create inspiring books for young children and their parents.
Her passion for writing began with her preschooler who is an encyclopedia of all things animal, vegetable and mineral. With a deep inspiration to create books that satisfied his desire to learn, and his love of food, Kids Love Press was born.
Author: Kate Evans Scott
Publisher: Kids Love Press
Size: 8.50h x 5.51w x 0.17d
This title is not returnable
Payment by weight through FEDEX or DHL