Tea: A User's Guide is the most up-to-date and factual guide to specialty tea. This volume presents an extensively peer-reviewed framework for navigating the world of tea whether you are just embarking on your tea journey or whether you have been drinking tea your entire life.
In this book, you'll discover:
- How tea is grown and processed.
- How so many tea products are derived from a single species of plant.
- What chemical changes occur in tea leaves during processing.
- How 130 famous teas from around the world are classified.
- How to expertly prepare and evaluate tea.
Author: Tony Gebely
Publisher: Eggs and Toast Media, LLC
Size: 8.25h x 5.50w x 0.68d
This title is not returnable
Payment by weight through FEDEX or DHL