"How can I possibly lose weight in two weeks?"
"How will I be able to drop my sugar level in time for my next doctor's appointment?"
If you are looking for an approach to lose weight within a shorter timeline, this guide will help you with recipes and other helpful information towards achieving your goals.
This is a very restrictive diet so brace yourself for moody days, but the results will all be worth the sacrifice.
In this step-by-step guide, you will be introduced to:
- The need-to-know about the no-carb, no-sugar diet
- The difference between healthy sugar and added sugar
- Suggestions to help yourself pace before starting the diet
- Identifying harmful labels on food
- What foods to eat and what foods to avoid
- Suggested recipes for food to eat within the diet
- Common mistakes to avoid
Going full-on in no-carb and no-sugar is not for everyone. However, it is for people who are willing to try a different kind of diet that may help them achieve their weight goals and lower their blood sugar levels. This guide will give you a lot of food options that will make the diet more bearable especially for those who are beginners in the no-carb diet or no-sugar diet.
Author: Bruce Ackerberg
Size: 9.00h x 6.00w x 0.11d
Payment by weight through FEDEX or DHL