With Keto Diet You'll find the way to lose weight and follow a low carb high-fat diet easily
The ketogenic diet is one of the best diets on the planet for fighting disease and losing weight.
Most importantly, according to an increasing number of studies, it helps reduce risk factors for diabetes, heart diseases, stroke, Alzheimer's, epilepsy, and more. The keto diet promotes fresh whole foods like meat, fish, veggies, and healthy fats and oils, and greatly reduces processed chemically treated foods.
This book is an excellent source of creative, easy-to-cook, insanely delicious keto recipes. They will allow you the freedom and flexibility to do what feels right for you, your body, and your health.
For your satisfaction, the Keto Diet cookbook includes:
- Delish Morning - healthy breakfasts that are worth getting up early for
- Lunch to Try Now - Boring lunch? No way With these super easy ideas, you'll want to lick the dish clean
- Healthy Refreshing Salads - These salads are too good to be just a side dish. Creamy, chunky, vinegary, and even sweet - these recipes will beat any store-bought salad and make you actually want to eat your veggies
- Too Good To Be Side Dishes - The low-carb sides you need right now. They were destined to be more than a side
- Keto Dinner Perfection - Even picky eaters can't say "no" to these
- Heaven Desserts - a dessert a day keeps the blues away
- Vegetarian Kitchen - looking for meatless recipes for your keto lifestyle - here they are
- Instant Pot & One Pot Wonders - save time in the kitchen and enjoy your favorite keto meals
Use these healthy and easy recipes and start cooking today
Author: Adele Baker
Publisher: Oksana Alieksandrova
Size: 11.02h x 8.50w x 0.22d
Payment by weight through FEDEX or DHL