Enjoy Deliciously Simple Family Favorites With New Edition - Instant Pot Cookbook 2019-2020
In this instant pot cookbook, you'll find 2019's most mouth-watering, quick and easy Instant Pot recipes, which require 5-ingredients or less, meaning you spend less time in the kitchen and more with your family.
In the interest of good health, recipes within include mostly fresh and whole food. A small amount of processed food is utilized, like canned mushrooms and dried beans
For your satisfaction, this instant pot recipe book includes:
- Over 75 Easy, time-saving and family-pleasing instant pot recipes for beginners and advanced users
- 5-Ingredient well-tested, weekday-friendly recipes that are both inspiring and trustworthy
- Simple breakfast ideas, yummy lunch & desserts, meat, poultry, grains & rice and other instant pot favorites
- Special chapter for seafood lovers
- Every recipe lists serving quantity, prep time, cook time, easy to follow ingredients listing, preparation instructions, recommended variations or substitutions, images and nutritional information on a per serving basis
Instant Pot Cookbook 2019 will make you feel more comfortable, not only using your pressure cooker but also making tasty, healthy meals. Everyone, regardless of diet, can be a part of the pressure cooker revolution, and this book proves it So, whether you are new to pressure cooking, or are already an expert and simply want new recipes, we've got you covered.
Use these healthy and easy recipes and start cooking today
Author: Tiffany Shelton
Publisher: Oksana Alieksandrova
Size: 11.00h x 8.50w x 0.19d
Payment by weight through FEDEX or DHL