Struggling to find cooking inspiration? Learn how recipes from around the world can make your meals exciting again
Do you hate cooking the same old dishes week in and week out? Do you wish there was an easier way to liven up appetizers, dinner, and desserts, and enjoy the satisfaction of trying something new? Cookbook author Katie Moseman's recipes have been featured in TIME, Fitness Magazine, Parade, and Country Living. Let her show you exactly how to master the recipes you need to become a world traveler in your own kitchen.
After creating three cookbooks, hundreds of recipes for national food brands, and helping millions with cooking tips on her food blog, Katie has learned how to make good cooking accessible to everyone. Through easy-to-follow recipe instructions and helpful "Know Your Ingredient" sidebars, Gluten Free World Tour Cookbook gives you everything you need to make delicious international cuisine.
In this book, you'll discover:
- Flavor-packed appetizers like Mexican grilled corn, Nigerian fried plantains, and Herbes de Provence dip;
- Perfect handheld meals like Cuban sandwiches, veggie tacos, crispy quesadillas, lettuce cups, and wraps;
- Hearty main courses like Italian frittata, classic beef Stroganoff, Moroccan rice, three cheese pastitsio, and grilled chimichurri steak;
- Indulgent international desserts like pineapple tarts, rice cream with cherry sauce, zabaglione, and dragon fruit sherbet;
- And much, much more. Plus, every recipe is 100% gluten free
Finally, you no longer have to take on the challenge of cooking alone. With an array of amazing international recipes at your fingertips, all your future starters, dinners, and desserts will be better than ever before. You want more adventure in your kitchen, and Katie's recipes are a great way to travel the world, one recipe at a time.
If you like cookbooks from cuisines around the world, streamlined instructions, helpful how-to tips, and a dash of food history, then you'll love Katie Moseman's joyful voyage through the most delightful recipes from around the globe.
Buy Gluten Free World Tour Cookbook today and get excited about cooking again
Author: Katie Moseman
Publisher: Fortunella Press
Size: 8.50h x 8.50w x 0.25d
This title is not returnable
Payment by weight through FEDEX or DHL