Previously published as Whole30 Cookbook, this bestseller is now in paperback for the first time, complete with 10 exclusive new recipes and a new introduction from Melissa UrbanThe groundbreaking Whole30 program has helped millions of people transform their lives by bringing them better sleep, more energy, fewer cravings, and a healthy relationship with food, built on a foundation of healthy habits that last a lifetime. In this cookbook (previously published as The Whole30 Cookbook) best-selling author and Whole30 co-creator Melissa Urban delivers over 150 recipes to help readers prepare delicious, healthy meals during their Whole30 and beyond.
- A Whole30 refresher, including an updated introduction to the program, 5 steps to get you started, and tips for stocking your Whole30 kitchen.
- More than 150 recipes for main dishes, sides, dressings, and sauces.
- Easy tips that simplify meal planning and prep to save time and money.
- Recipe Remixes designed to turn one dish into two or three different meals.
- 10 exclusive, new recipes from community recipe creators.
Whether you've done the Whole30 once or five times--or just want to make a variety of satisfying, nourishing meals--this book will inspire you to change your life in 30 days with the Whole30 program.
Author: Melissa Hartwig Urban
Publisher: Mariner Books
Size: 8.90h x 7.90w x 0.70d
Payment by weight through FEDEX or DHL